Hi, I've had unprotected sex. But let me give you some background first. My current partner has been with other women before me and him started dating. He smokes pot and drinks alcohol. With his past partners, he had unprotected sex with them, but always "pulled out". He also has a small problem (I forget what it's named), but he urinates a lot in a day. And I've read somewhere that he could have low sperm count from constantly urinating, flushing out sperm. Also, I read weed/pot can lower your sperm count as well. (I've read many different sites because I'm scared) I've a also read, that precum doesn't always have sperm in it. But, I'm terrified to take a test because I'm scared to see it say "positive". I'm only 15. I'm not ready for a child. And I'm thinking that if he never got any of his parents pregnant, I probably wouldn't be pregnant since I'm due for my period soon. Please help me. I don't have anyone to talk to about this. This is my only hope. Please help me.

You're having unprotected sex.  Yes, there is a chance you could be/get pregnant.

All it takes is ONE sperm, just ONE.  Precum can contain sperm.

Your partner seems to have a lot of medical problems, assuming he's around 15 or so.  Even then there is ALWAYS a chance.

If you aren't ready to get pregnant use protection or don't play the game.

Thank you very much, but since my boyfriend has been with past partners and has had unprotected sex with them, he has never gotten a girl pregnant. Your advice was very helpful, and I'm going to have a talk with my boyfriend about safe sex. Once again, thank you very much.