Hi, I am 36 years old female and I am suffering from anxiety for some time already. I have noticed that my condition became worse around PMS. Panic attacks are more frequent during that days and I feel worse in general. Did someone have similar experience? Any suggestions are welcome.Thank you very much.

Hi, it is quite usual that symptoms of anxiety became worse in these periods. You are more vulnerable because of your hormone status and it provides good terrain for any other psychical disorders. If you are taking some therapy you need to increase doses in these days or try to your psychiatrist how to overcome this situation.

Hi there,
Can you tell me more about your anxiety attacks? I know that many feel worry and fear but I don’t know what do you feel when you have PMS. You have to understand that almost everybody feels anxious at same part of their life but if your panic attacks are too often you need to find some help. There are ways that you can help yourself with anxiety even during your PMS you can ease the symptoms a little bit. The good thing to reduce anxiety is exercise, aerobic for instance, nothing too hard. You have to try to relax as much as you can and you have to watch your diet during these days.
Best wishes,
Marco