My baby is 7 months old, a boy. He has low grade fewer, runny nose and diarrhea. I thought it is just common cold, but now I suspect on pneumonia. I will take him to see doc but I would like to know what the symptoms of pneumonia in baby are. It is so difficult to tell. Help!!!

I have to warn other mom that symptoms of pneumonia in baby are like flu-like symptoms. My 8 old daughters had flu-like symptoms, vomiting, diarrhea, and low fever. Several days later she started having severe coughing spells and runny nose but no fever. My husband and I thought that she had a bad cold too, but .Once our doctors office reopened it turned out that she had pneumonia! Fortunately she could be treated with antibiotics.

Hello my name is liz. I am now 36 weeks pregnant. I am currently staying with my parents house and will be after i have the baby. My mom was diognosed with pnemonia on Monday. Can ibe at high risk for getting sick with pnenomia or my baby.? HELP!