My little daughter has got some strange symptoms last few days. She’s got low grade fever, headaches and mild cold like symptoms, such as stuffy and runny nose. Then it stopped and when I thought it was just a cold, rashes appeared. Yesterday I saw bright red rash on her face. What that could be, is that connected with fist symptoms and should we visit our doctor.

While you read this answer I believe her rashes will spread. All symptoms you described tell me it could be fifth disese. There are symptoms as a mild cold, then rashes on face and then rashes on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. After 1 to 3 weeks rashes completely clear and during that time it may seem to worsen until it finally fades away entirely. Fifth disese is common in children between the ages of five and fifteen years old. This is actually just a viral illness that the majority of children will recover from. There are no complications and recovering lasts for a short period of time. There is no need to worry; everything will be ok with your daughter and she doesn’t need treatment because it’s provoked with virus and it cannot be treated with antibiotics. Usually children who are suffering from fifth disese feel fairly well and need little home treatment other than rest. You should call the doctor only if your daughter develops a rash widespread over her body accompanied with more symptoms.