Hello! I need some info. I have been seeing some blood on the paper after wiping for the last two days and although I have no other symptoms, I suspect something’s wrong. I am slightly constipated but it doesn’t hurt when I have bowel movements, and I usually manage to do it without too much pressure. I was wondering if it could be anything else but hemorrhoids and if anal sex could have anything to do with it. Thx

Hi! There are a couple of things besides hemorrhoids that could be causing the bleeding. Other things that can develop around anus are fistula and fissure but I am sure you would know if you had them developed. Fistula usually has discharge draining and blood from them and fissures occur when lining of the rectum cracks and nerve ending appear and of course hurt and bleed. Suffering from diverticula or diverticulosis could make you prone to bleeding but this kind of bleeding is sudden and there’s usually a lot of bleeding. Different ulcers may may for in both colon and rectum and cause bleeding.
However, if you had anal sex and didn’t use enough lubrication, it is highly possible that your inner lining was just irritated and that you are experiencing bleeding because of that. You could wait a day or two and see if the blood continues or disappears. If it persists, then you should see a doc but if it stops it must be the sex.

Go see a doctor, sounds weird.