So this has been happening for awile now every time I poop I bleed, when I wipe there's blood and this time there was a little glob of blood like little but then I look in the toilet bowl and there is blood in the poop and drops in the water so the waters a little reddish I don't know what to do. I have a doctors appt soon but how do I bring it up? What could it be? Ps I'm 14 girl not on period.

My guess would be simple hemmoroids or possibly an small tear from straining or too hard poops....especially if the blood is bright red and mostly on the toilet tissue or outside of the poop. Remember a few drops of blood will turn the bowl red, so it looks worse than it is a lot. Hemmoroids are not dangerous, adults get them more than kids but kids can get them. Especially if you don't eat great. (not enough fiber/fruit) I'd mention it to your doctor when you see him but try not to freak out. Red blood after a bowel movement is almost always hemmoroids. You can try a little preperation H ointment or even wipe a little vasoline after you clean up to soothe the area. Drink plenty of water as usual. Don't hold in your poop or force it out! Go when you have to. Holding it in or forcing it out to see if it's still bleeding will make it more likely to bleed. Relax. Sounds like hemmoroids. No biggie but do mention to the doc.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi again when I went last time there was this little glob that was stuck to the toilet paper. And do u have any suggestions on how to bring up this embarrassing thing to my doc