ok so here goes , around the second week of January i noticed small pink streaks on the toilet paper, after which itching started and it was really bad , i mean i just felt like scratichingthe hell out of it, i consulted my doctor and he said it was nothing to worry about , after a week i saw blood on the toile paer, it was a lot ,bright red, i freaked out and went and met my doctor who checked me by inserting his finger and said its hemorroids, he could see the tear and told me to apply cream. After that i have been having normal movements tell a week back i got really constipated passed a hard stool and one side of it was covered in blood, i went back to my doctor the next day and he checked me again and saw the where the blood was coming from, it was like a wound , he said its hemorroids, after that I havent had any bleeding , oh also the blood is only on the surface of the poop ,but this thing has scared me so much that i feel like i am loosing my mind, i have become paranoid about going to the loo, i haven normal bowel movement fo 4 - 5 days and then i day i will poop twice and then one day i may have loose motion.Is this something to worry about. My doctor said if i feel uncomfortable or more bleeding happens he will get a colonscopy done.I had got my blood test done last week and everythingin that was fine. Is this something to worry about ..pls advise

ok so this morning when i went to the loo my poo was perfect except the last small poop , which I would sap was about a inch long and head streaks of bright red blood on it on one side.
I have also noticed that i have lost about 3 pounds in the last 2 months, i have stopped playing racquetball for the last 2 months so i was hoping i would actually gain weight.
What do i do ? Any advise will be really helpful

I have similar problem for last 2 years , doctors are not specific about the problem. I have bleeding almost evey day.

In this case, I agree with your doctor that you have hemorroid. If you see black or red stools, then you should be worried. Black or red stools indicate bleeding in your large intestine. Blood on the surface of stools usually indicate hemorroid. You can consult with you doctor about taking stool softener. Increase fiber and water intake. Exercise actually helps your bowel movement. Losing 3 lbs in 2 months is fine. Body fluid takes a large part of our weight. Losing 3 lbs might be because of the decrease in water intake.

I don't know if you are taking medications. Some medications can harden your stools. If you are taking medications, you should consult with your doctor about the side effects of the meds.

My recommendation: Healthy diet, increase water intake, increase fiber (vegetable) intake, and keep exercising.

so this morning my bowel were two toned, it was black pencil thin stripe on one side and golden brown, the rest of it. its was on 2 - 3 pices of stool, does this indicate bleeding ... is this something to be worried about, i am not on any medication and have no other symptons, i am 32.

I would go get a colonoscopy to ease your mind, if you have insurance might as well use it. Even though you are only 32 if you have a history of colon cancer in your family it puts you at a higher risk and you should be checked out sooner than the recommended age of 50. If it is a direct or very close family member I was told to have your first one in your 20's. If all comes up clear then atleast you will find some sort of comfort. I would also get a colon cleanse system like colonix, where you take several pills and shakes for like a month. This can help you clear out all of the mess that you have cloging up your intestins.