Hi there girls. I was expecting my period on january 4th but still haven't got 'em. My periods are giving me trouble from the last 2 months..There are no chances that i'm pregnant as i didn't have an intercourse for over 2 years. Also i never had a delayed or missed period, but i'm also having a little rectal bleeding from the past 2 days. I'm just too worried about it. Does anyone know anything about it, like what can it be or is it something serious?

Hi! You should talk to your doctor about the bleeding. Many diseases and conditions can cause rectal bleeding. Common causes include: anal fissures, hemorrhoids, cancers and polyps of the rectum and colon, diverticulosis, abnormal blood vessels (angiodysplasia), ulcerative colitis, ulcerative proctitis, Crohn's colitis, infectious colitis, ischemic colitis, Meckel's diverticula. If you've skipped a period, try to relax. Restoring your life to emotional and physical balance can help. Many women miss periods now and then. Unless you are pregnant, chances are your cycle will return to normal next month. I hope this helps. Take care.

I too have the same problem