Last night my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex he didn't pop my cherry and he was in me for like 30 seconds at the most. He is 16 and I am 15. I am not on birth control or anything. His penis was not wet before or after he put It in me. I am supposed to start my period next Friday and I was wondering if I could be pregnant. I am stressed out and I don't no what to do anymore. Please help me as soon as
possible

you should ask your boyfriend if when he was in you while having sex if he ejaculated in you.
if he did you could be pregnate.
oor if pre cum came out.
wait and see if it comes and if it doesnt right away give it a couple days.
when your body is stressed it messes with your hormones.
you might want to talk to your parents if you plan to be sexually active and maybe they can get you on birth control and use condoms.

He did not ejaculate and he was only in me got 30 seconds. The first time I had sex we used a condom snd I was stressed out and I was 2 and a half weeks late on my period. But I wasn't pregnant. I can't go to talk to my parents because they would kill me. But um just stressed out and I need help.

Hi Robyn! Unfortunately I saw this too late! IF there is ever unprotected sex, then you should have had the Plan B pill within 72 hours! It doesn't matter how long he was in you it is ALL about the sperm! even IF there was 1 sperm, it could still get your pregnant! Whenever your boyfreind is aroused he instantly creats precum - its a lubricant! Sometimes it has sperm in it and sometimes it doesn't the thing is you NEVER know! I think you should be safe, because he was so dry! BUT I don't know for sure! You will have to try and relax and then take a test upto 21 days after unprotected sex! This will be the best indicator IF you are indeed pregnant, then there is 21 days past and your HCG levels will be high enough to detect! Can I ask why the 1st time you used a condom - and were freaked out - THEN you go and have sex again but this time you didn't use protection!!!!? I don't understand that actually!