i have popping in my chest which is causing breathlesness and little shocks through my chest and back ..they are worse when i lay on my left or right side or if i exert myself in anyway.. no one can tell me what they are. had xrays and ecg but still no conclusion...

Have you tried chiropractic medicine? It could be a rib out causing tension in the area. I had that at one time. I saw a chiropractor for a few visits and haven't really had it since.

I get that and I don't know why. I find I started to get it when I gained a lot of weight. Along with what you described, I feel like my air gets stolen and I have to breath in. Sometimes I cough.

When I work out & loose weight it goes away. Daily walks lessened 'the attacks'. I've had EKGs done, x-rays...nothing. I still think they needs to dig deeper. Inhalers don't work either.

My guess is, for me, the cramps where due to poor lifestyle and not enough water consumption. I hope these problems are just due to that and some some hidden heart/lung problem. That would bite.