I was wandering if a tooth infection can cause light headedness and dizzyness and sensitivy to light

A tooth infection could cause many symptoms. I would strongly suggest seeing a dentist. Or, if money is an issue, seek out a free clinic for some antibiotics. If the infection gets too bad it can omit a "poison" into your bloodstream and cause many more issues.

Hope this helps.

Funny you ask that. About 8 months ago I had a root canal. As soon as I got out of the dental chair (After the tooth being worked on for about an hour), I was light headed. I attributed it to nothing and figured it would go away. It didn't. I was lightheaded, not really dizzy though. Dizzy is when the room feels like it is spinning. I was light headed not dizzy. Hard to explain.

This went on everyday for months. In the interim I had learned that the dentist over filled one of the canals with the gutta percha, and it went past the apex of the tooth. Don't know if this was the cause or not.

I went to numerous doctors to rule out everything else. Heart, MRI's, ct scans, neuroologsts, ENT's, blood tests, you name it. Everything was perfect. Then I went to a chiropractor. he said that more than likely because of the position of my neck in the dental chair for such a long time, that it may be pressing on a nerve (My neck was out a little bit). Been going to her for 4 months now. i still have some bad days, but not as bad as the first few months of this ordeal.

Now was t from the neck posture? Was it from the overfill? Was it from bacteria that finally made its way out? I don't know. What tooth did you have worked on? Do you know the tooth number? Was it a root canal?

I have all the same symtoms as you did and all same test done and they can not find anything out did everything eventually go away for you and if so what did you do.