I got my regular period on June 27 then again on July 25 and it was really light for 10 days. That was my last period and now I am nauseous, have headaches, fatigue and have to pee all the time. I am 26 and have 3 kids already but never had a symptom until I missed my period. I was due to get my period on August 22 but because of the 10 day period I'm not sure if this would have changed my cycle or if I was possibly pregnant already and that is why it was light and long?? I don't want to spend money on a test for no reason and I don't have health care yet due to moving recently. Anybody have any idea what I should do?

Take a test. You may be able to try Planned Parenthood or a similar place. Otherwise, the tests aren't that expensive compared to going to the doctor.

You're 10 days past the 22nd already.

Use your first morning urine, it is more concentrated and more likely to show a positive earlier. False negatives are common, false positives are rare.

Good luck.

Thank you. I am going to try the planned parenthood first but it might be easier to just buy the test! I feel a little stupid having 3 kids and not knowing! Thought maybe because of the longer period I might not be due yet or something.