I was curious. I had routuine bloodwork done about 3 weeks ago. The night before i drank about a 6 pack and my liver results were off the chart. ATL i think was 3X as high as normal ( i could be wrong, i just know everything liver related was really high). A week after that test (i hadn't receieved my results yet)....i drank about a 6 pack a night for 4 nights in a row. I had another blood test done a week later and the results were better but still high.

I've only been drinking for 2 years. The first 1.5 years, only twice a week and a 6 pack at most. The next 6 months, pretty heavy and about 4 times a week.

I donate plasma quite frequently, so i know for a fact i don' t have aids or hepatitis.

I'm 5'7''. 185 lbs...and about 50% body fat.

Just a little worried cuz my friends have been drinking a lot longer and heavy than me, they are all smaller too, but they are 100% fine.

Was wondering if this is could be fatty liver.... or even if its a possibility that i give up 800 mL of my plasma every 3 days that my liver is over reacting.

Any input would be helpful
thanks in advance.

I see a lot of views, but no replies....here is my situation. Its agaisnt my religion to drink and my dad is my doctor. This may seem selfish.....but i'm financially dependent on my parents. I entirely quit drinking....it was my plan to do this in a year when i quit college (change of lifestyle stuff)...but i'm doing this now.

I had a second idea though....i read a lot on fatty liver and i could qualitfy, but with what i know of chemistry, i feel like i've been drinking hard for long enough for my liver to have ajusted....thinking the amount of alcohol i consume is a normal amount and its producing more enzymes.

If this idea is right...i would like to know....but i am really running out of options