IVE BEEN TAKING AVAINE FOR 1 COMPLETE MONTH AND NOW IM ON WEEK 4 (MENSTRAL CYCLE TIME), BUT SO FAR A ITS BEEN A NO SHOW; DID HAVE SOME CRAMPING OVER NIGHT INTO THE EARLY AM, BUT STILL A NOW SHOW. USUALLY MY PERIOD COMES ON TIME (SATURDAY NIGHT, OVER NIGHT INTO SUNDAY MORNING...RIGHT ON TIME).

PRIOR TO THIS PRODUCT, I WAS TAKING ORTHO TRICYLCINE LO, BUT HAD MAJOR ISSUE WITH UPSET STOMACH..I WAS FEELING AND THINKING I WAS PREGANANT ALL THE TIME, IT WAS SCAREY SO I REQUESTED A CHANGE. AVAINE WAS WHAT I WAS GIVEN, WHEN I DONT SEE MY CYCLE, I PANIC.

IS IT NORAML FOR YOUR PRIOD TO BE LATE OR NOT SHOW WITH AVAINE???

i had my period for 3 weeks when i first started so maybe it could cause the opposite effect]

When you first start, your cycle will be messed up as your body ajusts to the new hormones, so it's normal if you miss or are late at first. In my case, I had a period that lasted 3 weeks after I started. It just depends on the person.