A week after my period I had what I believe was ovulation spotting. I did have sex a couple days before that and a day after. we didnt use condoms. he pulled out everytime though.. Then 5-6 days after the first time i spotted i had more spotting. It wasn't heavy. Just light. Both times I had one single little clot when i wiped. but that was it. ive had little cramping under my belly button. but i am not sure what is wrong. I am suppose to get my pd in a week and a half. could i be pregnant. or did i ovulate 2 times.

Hi:
What have you learned since your last post? Are you pregnant? I do not believe that you would ovulate two times. If you are not pregnant, what was the diagnosis? Did this happen again? I hope that you have consulted with a doctor if your irregular bleeding has continued. Please let me know how you are doing. I am anxious to hear from you.