About 5 days ago, I went to a tanning salon that I often use and about a day later, a cluster of very painful bumps started growing on my right butt cheek. They are itchy, warm to the touch, hard to the touch and there is a huge welt around them. I have been applying fungal cream to them. Which seemed to help a little. But now my pelvic glands on the right side are swollen. What does this mean? Should I seek immediate health care????

i would seek medical help as this seems to be some sort of infection. it could be just pimples but i would get it checked out just to be sure. if you noticed the bumps only 1 day after using the bed that seems a little soon to have picked something up from the tanning bed. never the less i would get it checked out so it doesnt get out of controle.

It's herpes, and you didn't get it from the tanning bed; the tanning bed simply set it off.
Sacral herpes is actually quite common and grossly underdiagnosed. I see at least a dozen women a year in my practice who have it and have no idea what it is - they just think "it's some weird rash that comes up". The swollen inguinal nodes are the dead giveaway. I had a patients who went to a nude beach in St. Maartin and came home with a lesion the size of her hand and inguinal nodes that were so swollen she couldn't wear pants. You need to make sure you never again let the sun hit that spot!