I most recently started tanning in November of 2007 in the tanning bed and i have never really been i just usually tan in the sun with no problem. well i use a tingle lotion and i noticed after a few months i started getting these white spots on my back and stomach and some on my neck and arms, and it doesn't itch but its noticable. could this be cancer from tanning, or the tanning bed causing it, or the lotion causing this? or could it be scars showing from the chicken pox cause i did recently have the chicken pox 2 years before i started tanning and it scared me some? cause i noticed when i quit for like a month and the tan wore off that it went away. but now that ive started again it comes back even more the darker i get.? can you please help me?! cause i need to know if this sounds serious and i need to stay out of the tanning bed and go get this checked!

It doesn't sound too serious but you may want to go get it checked out cuz I have heard that cancer can be spots. But my mother got melanoma (skin cancer) from tanning beds. She had to get it cut out of her lower back and everything. So I suggest that you stay out of the tanning beds cuz they give you a higher percentage of getting cancer !