I have a problem. I go tanning very often and now tanning bed turned my nail yellow!!! I didn’t notice when this was in progress, until now… What should I do?

Buy UV protective nail topcoats…it is a manicure maintenance for tanning and it helps. Consume more calcium (not more than 1500 mg per day).

Tanning lotions have bronzers in them and when you don't wash your hands immediately after applying the lotion, the bronzer can cause your hands and nails to turn orange.

Yeah when i first used tanning lotion i washed my hands really well, but then they looked really white compared to my arms, so my friend told me to leave it on and now my nails are yellow!!!!!!!!!! :-( I'm def. going to wash them well next time AND drink lots of milk!

I use a utility knife . scrape on a 30 degree angle and remove the top layer of the nail. then take an emry file to smooth it out