The search couldn't find anything containing i went tanning , i have itchy blisters and bumps , alot of swelling in leges arms ankles , im in so much pain , ready to go to hospital

Quite possibly. Tanning beds really arent good for you at the best of times. Best practice is to avoid them.

I have visited my tanning salon on three separate visits. The third visit was five days apart because of a rash on my legs after just tanning for 8 mins. The rash was so painful and red, it also caused swelling in my legs where the rash was located. Mainly on the upper thighs. After waiting a week I went to tan, I was got in a bronzing bed, I now have this rash all over, looks almost like shingles without the blisters. I am not on any birth control but I do take estrogen. I also take a number of meds for arthritus. I can stay in the sun all day and never have a rash. I believe it is a reaction to the beds UV lights, a sensitivity that some just cannot tolerate. I myself donot think I will be going back for fear of skin damage that could later lead to skin cancer later from the damage to my skin. I will stick to the self tanners from now on.