For the past few days I have been very itchy around the outer lips of my vagina. I don't see any bumps or anything, except when I scratch a lot, then I can feel bumps but they go away once I haven't scratched it in a while. I have been sexually active with one girl and one guy, and both said they were clean (and these are people I know, not random hook ups). I am pretty sure this is just bad razor burn because I shaved the other day with a dull razor and I have very sensitive skin. Also, the irritation is only where there is hair growth. But I just wanted to ask just to see if this could also possibly be a sign of something else, possibly an std.

If there is ever any question about possibly having an STD you should go get tested for your own personal health and health of others.. there are plenty of clinics that can do routine screening for STDs. Typically it seems that symptoms for STDs (apart from Chlamydia which is silent) are a bit more drastic, and you know for sure that something abnormal is going on. But none the less, symptoms can be atypical and the only way to know for sure is to get tested.. best of luck!

i think ur safe to say its just razor burn dnt shave down there so often