im 20. the last time i had unprotected sex was about 4 maybe 5 months ago. i work outside everyday and i have to wear a tennis shirt that have spandex shorts attached. also i shave down there regularly. however i have not shaved down there for a few days since i have been experiancing this. recently i have been experiencing bumps. i always get grown in hairs but not like this. some turned into blisters. some are on the pubic area. but most are on the sides (bikini like area). some have popped. the other ones arent really blisters, they are just pumps. however, they itch reallllllly bad. and since i have itched them so much, they now burn. i actaully am putting band ades on them. there is one that appears to be popped, but everytime i itch it, liquid comes out. could this me a HIV, STD, or herpies? could it be from shaving? or could it be irritation from my spandex shorts rubbing agenst my sweaty skin all day? please let me know! im starting to get nervous.

Bandaids are a bad idea in this case. See a doctor immediately at put your fears to rest.

I hate to tell you this, but those are classic signs of herpes. It is an incurable.virus, but symptoms can be controlled with certain medications.

I really doubt this has to do with any kind of STD,

quit shaving for a while and wear normal cotton pants and shorts, wash the area with normal soap 3-4 times a day, keep it very clean. Don't use any kind of cream.

after shave powder will calm it

keep us informed,