I have a 30 day cycle & I am learning to chart my CM & cervical position. I noticed EWCM on cd 15-18. I have now guesstimated that I am 11 dpo. but my cervix stayed the same from ovulation through my luteal phase. It is high and firm (I can hardly reach it). The only change is the EWCM has disappeared, & the CM is now creamy & in abundance. I thought that the cervix was supposed to drop and become dry after ovulation. I am on day 28 of my 30 day cycle. I am having unprotected sex with dh. Could someone please help? I have just noticed HUGE spider-like veins allover my chest...starting to get anxious. I took a pregnancy test yesterday (at 10 dpo) & it was BFN. When should I retest? And what is going on with my cervix?

Your cervix will be low and hard when you are about to get your period. It can happen a week before or a day before. However, if it is still high and you are getting extra CM it sounds like you have a good chance. HPT's are usually accurate at 14 dpo. Good luck.

I will test on the 14dpo, like you suggested, and that will be Thurs. I appreciate your help!