I'm 17dpo and I have had 2 BFNs and 1 faint BFP in the order of BFN, BFP, BFN. I wasn't exactly trying to get pregnant but I'm definitely not upset about it! I know when my period is about to start what that feels like and this is NOT what that feels like. I've been pregnant before and I feel the same as I did then... But I keep getting BFNs. What gives?

Usually a positive is a positive....(as long as it was positive before 10 minutes after you took it)-- it is weird that you got a negative afterwards though...were they different brands? Did you take all of them in the morning? how long did you wait in between tests? since the one was faint if you took them close together that would explain it...I would either see your doc for a blood test or wait 48 hours (at least) and take another..as your hormones double every 24-48 hrs- good luck and keep us posted :-)