Hi. I had an abortion about 2 weeks ago (March 7) and I started my birthcontroll pills the sunday after (March 9). Then me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day (he didn't come inside me though) after I started my birthcontroll pills and I took a morning after pill too. Then later on that week, we ended up having sex again 2 times, but this time he just withdrew and I didn't take any morning after pills (that one I took before happened to be my last one). The week after, we had sex about 4 times, with him withdrawing before ejaculation. I stopped bleeding on March 15. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it said positive. Yesterday I began to experience little crampings in my lower abdomen and occasionally inside my vagina. I haven't bled at all since I stopped. Now my question is, what are my chances of NOT being actually pregnant? I'm still taking my birthcontrol pills but I know they're not effective the first month, and I'm thinking that after many sexual intercourses and right after an abortion, it's quite low. I didn't want to have my abortion in the first place so I really wont mind being pregnant again. I know it was dumb of me to have sex right after an abortion, but I have a complete lack of self controll.

after an abortion, you are more fertile. you are also not supposed to have sex for at least two weeks because there is a risk of infection. you could be pregnant again, or you can still have a positive result from your pregnancy.