I had a surgical abortion 5 weeks ago (not by choice). 5 days later i had unprotected sex then again the following saturday and sunday, then again the following weekend and then again the following weekend. I took a pregnancy test one week ago and 4 days ago which showed up negative both times. is it too soon for it to show? I have not had my period since the light bleeding has stopped and my breasts are aching and I am getting stomach cramps. Could I be pregnant again?

Hello, well I think it is possible that you are pregnant again. Its been more than a month since your abortion and your body might have recovered from it by now. If you are going to take a home pregnancy test then make sure you take it first thing in the morning for the most accurate results. Also, make sure that its been at least 10 days since your last unprotected sex; that way you will know for sure whether you are pregnant or not.  If its negative you are not pregnant. If you are still very unsure about the results I would suggest taking a blood test so you can be 100% sure. Hope this helps