I honestly dont know what to do I started bleeding light pinkish blood for 20 minutes and the next day I got my period and ever since my period stopped ive been spotting. Im scared to knkw what it means I get nauseous every day I gag at the smell of food I get headaches every day my head gets hot than goes cold and lower back pains and bleeding out of my belly button what does thag mean? Please help me, like am I pregnant?

Hello AngelicDreams

Bleeding from the bellybutton happens as a result or sustained injury in the region or as a result of scratching. Does it smell bad? If so, the bellybutton area is infected with bacteria or possibly yeast. May I suggest that you keep the area clean - clean it with warm water and dry the area. If it is really serious, you might have internal injury - in which case you should visit a doctor ASAP. Good luck

I always keep my belly button clean, it doesnt smell bad. And thanks I will try go to the doctors