Hi! I am 16 years old. I have very beautiful piercing. Woman who did piercing told me something about cleaning Bellybutton. But, I was so excided that I forgotten. Can you tell me about cleaning Bellybutton?

OK, always make sure you don't play with your belly button piercing while it is still healing, and wash your hands before you touch it to clean it. You will want to remove any crusting with a q-tip with hot water, and then use salt water or whatever your piercer recommended to thoroughly cleanse and disinfect it. Other than that, it is important to give your belly button piercing the chance to breathe. Wear comfortable and loose clothing made out of natural materials like cotton. And... if you're in doubt about anything, always go back to your piercer and just ask what to do. 

Hi! Newly pierced belly buttons can take a long time to heal as it is very prone to recurring infections. It is wise to disinfect and clean a new belly button piercing regularly. Cleaning requires applying a cleaning solution to the piercing and rotating the belly button ring to allow the solution to permeate. The area should be rinsed thoroughly once or twice a day. Overzealous cleaning may result in irritations which can hamper or prolong the healing process. You have to continually assess the piercing for any changes in appearance.