Does anybody have these as well? Stingy, almost blinding headaches that strike just below the eyebrow, if that description make any sense? At times, nausea also comes along with these headaches and I have noticed that they occur much more frequently when I have a stressful period at work, like now. When they are at their peak, such headaches make it almost impossible for me to function normally. I would really appreciate any comments or thoughts that would help me be free from these headaches.

I am going to tell you something VERY few people know. I head it from a very WISE SYCHATRIST AND HE WAS A NEUROLOGIST. SO READ IT ALL Now  If you hold the skin around and under your brows its thicker. That's Because under the Eyebrows is such a Complex System of Nerves Under the two eyebrows is where the all the Balance happens of Body size and The hair on the Head to Memory. Like Mountains Balance the earths crust from shaking For ex: A mountain which is 5,000 ft tall is 10,000ft deep in ground its like a Peg. SO are the hairs on the eyebrows they are so much deeper than other hair they connect to the nervous system under the eyebrows. Now if you pluck them you will face these problem in long term. 1: If you notice older people who's eyebrows are thicker on the edges their scalp hair are thicker on the sides. People who's eyebrows are thicker near the middle  their hair are heavier in the middle of their scalp.Eyebrows have a big BALANCE with hair on the head.

2: Since the eyebrow hair are like pegs connected deep to the nervous lines if you pluck or thread your eyebrows in the Middle and make the gap between your eyebrows longer than its natural gap you will not also lose hair near the forehead but also will also start having after 7 years of time or so. "So try not to pluck in the middle a lot. My mother had this same problem after she realized.

3: So Women or men who pluck their eyebrows their program for hair falling starts. Try not to pluck your eye brows to far in the middle. and dont thread your eyebrows too think try to keep the normal and pluck as least as possible.

Now these were the reasons and explanation to warn you or to inform you fro the future.  FOR THE PAIN I SUGGEST: EVERY NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP TAKE ALMOND OIL OR OLIVE OIL AND WARM IT IN THE OVEN ENOUGH SO IT FEELS WARM ON THE SKIN AND MASSAGE YOU SKIN AROUND THE EYEBROWS AND UNDER THE EYEBROWS AND ON THE EYEBROWS AND THE BESIDE THE EYEBROWS ALL AROUND THE FORHEAD EVERY NIGHT ITS GOOD FOR THE MEMORY AND STRESS IT REALAXES THE MUSCLES AND NERVES. AND AFTER ALL ASK GOD FOR CURE EVERY THING IS IN HIS HANDS HE IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS DONT ASK JESUS OR ANYONE SINCE JESUS SAID IN THE BIBLE "

Gospel of John:  “I can of myself do nothing”  IF JESUS SAID HE CANT DO ANYTHING BY HIS SELF. THATS NOT AN ATTRIBUTE OF GOD ASK ALLAH SINCE ALLAH IS THE REAL NAME FOR GOD AS ALLAH WAS THE NAME OF GOD IN HEBREW. GOD IS A NAME MADE BY MAN 1000 YEARS AGO. WORSHIP ONE GOD ISLAM IS THE REAL WAY OF LIFE JUST WORSHIPPING GOD ALONE THROUGHTHE TEACHING OF HIS PROPHET. MAY ALLAH" GOD"CURE YOU.