please help me i really dont no what can be causing these pains

Has anyone helped you yet? I had the same thing and was only 28, I lived with it for years and I think it is my wisdom teeth need to be removed. I will update you in a few weeks when they do the procedure.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I have a friend that had the same symptons after she went to see a chiropractor, she was cured. Usually these are caused by vertebra misalignment in the neck. If you have constant neck and shoulder ache, that is a red flag. Try not to roll and sleep on your shoulders at night. Because that is straining your neck and affects the nerves that run up to your head. Try to see a chiropractor.

im 17 and is suffering from exactly the same thing, but i was diagnosed with severe migranes when i was 5. I didnt get any migranes for a long time till recently, now they dont leave, i have had a migrane for 3 weeks to the point where i cant stand coz of the pain.
doctor gave me meds but tht doesnt seem to help. i cant have fun with my partner coz of the pain, i cant even have fun on my own coz of it.

please help

i had severe headaches when i was 15, i went to the doctors to find out what was causing this, i told them i had been taking ibrufophen, so the gave me some gel medication to rub on my forehead, i did this once and when i woke in the morning my face was puffed up, i couldn't see, my eyes were really puffy and the pain was excruciating, i couldn't bare it, i went back to the doctors were they finally saw that something was rong with me, i was rushed to the hospital were i had many tests and doctors poking at me. finally the swelling went down apart from my forehead. there was a half egg like lump on the top of my fore head by the hair line. i also had loads of scans. finally they found out what the cause of these headaches were, i had sinusitis, this was when bacteria formed up the canal of my nose growing up to my skull eating away at the bone and my brain.
i was rushed into a city hospital where they operated on my the same day i went back to the doctors. they drained away the fluid. after all of this happened i was told i was very very lucky, if the tumour was left any longer i would have been either brain damaged or i would have died.
so if you have persistent headaches GO TO THE DOCTORS!!!
but now im still getting headaches and im 19, i am now getting them checked out ...when i know whats the cause ill let you know.

I have that every single day.The solution is drink a lot of water,and take Tylenol,then wet a rag , put it on your head,and try to take a nap.It also helps if you get a lot of fruits and vegetables .Try to get the nutrition you need.It also might be if you smoke.

Good Luck :-D

I'am 21 i use to get head aches like that when i was yonger, I went to the Er they just gave me medicine and they went away, but about a month ago i started getting them. They havent stoped in a month, I have try everything, I been taking Excedrin but that just makes me dizzy and throw up, so I stop taking it. In the past week I have been feeling dizzy and have a head ache, my friend keep telling me that i need to get check out but I have no insurance and its to expensive to go to the Er. If any one can help me please do so, I cant work like this, I been in my room for the past months, i cant live like this. Please help me.

i looked this up because i need help for the last 3 weeks ive been having non stop headaches im at the point where im cryiong bceause of the pain i cant cemcentrate on schoolworki feel like im going to faint from the dizziness and im also nauseated i know im not pregnate because im a virgin and my eyes hurt too even isleeping doesnt help anymore my big brother is prone to headaches but he said his arent as bad as mine im scared my mom says its just because im a teenager but i dont think thats the case if u can help me please do my email is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

My Boyfriend is having exactly the same problem and he is your age. Im trying to find out what it could be so i can help him. if you find out anything please let me know.

i am 23 when i was 12 i was diagnoised with pseudo tumor cerbri but now i have had a migraine for 4 days and this lump on my cheek by my ear and my neck hurts so bad idk i went to the doctors she said it was some kind of infection but nothing has helped

i am only 22 and i get bad headaches as well, my neck is achy and stiff i just feel so tired all the time and idk what is wrong the other day i felt like i couldnt even walk i got so dizzy and out of breath. i have had this horrible headache for over three days now and nothing seems to be helping its freeking me out please help

i had the same thing for 3 weeks and i am only 13 and it was hurting really badly so i went gp but they said it was a flue after 1 week i went hospital because i couldn't go to school and i was in a lot of pain but the doctors said it was a flue or some kind of deseise that will go away in the 4 week i starting eating breakfast (i never used to eat breakfast) and drinking a lot of water try going to sleep at 8:40 and if you have a xbox or ps3 DON'T GO ON IT it will make it much worst hopes this helps      :-)

did u find out if i was ur wisdom teeth or not? my boyfriend was diagnosed with migraines at age 7 and he was talkin medication for it recently it has changed it feels different then any other time when he gets a headache, hes dizzy now and sick to his stomach just wonder if after you got ur wisdom teeth out it changed

Im 14 and I get the exactly same thing! Every time I stand up, I go dizzy! Sometimes, I could just be walking around and I go really dizzy! My headaches are getting worse, it just feels like someones squeezing my head! My whole body aches, it feels like I have a ton of weights on my shoulders! It hurts so much I end up crying sometimes! It's only been happening over a week though. What can it be?:'(

You should see a doctor immediately! Do not self diagnose! this symptoms are not normall. It appears that you are suffering from bacteria! it can be from a simple toothache to a scar! you need antibiotics!