Hello, guys. I have been diagnosed with posterior vitreous detachment. I had been experiencing floaters before I went to a doctor. I wonder if one can get used to the floaters. They really bother me. I would really appreciate all your opinions based on your experience. Thanks in advance. Bye, guys!

Hello to you too. Posterior vitreous detachment (PVD) represents an eye condition where vitreous humour separates from retina. One of the symptoms is increasing the number of floaters. I am afraid that there is not much there can be done for this condition when we talk about its treatment. After six months, symptoms calm down. Eventually, people get used to the floaters. My brother was diagnosed with PVD last year, so I am talking from his experience. You should just try to relax. Talk to your ophthalmologist about some advice. Good luck!