Dear women, I need your help.

I gave a birth to a little girl 20 days ago, and I have a lot of weight to lose. Before pregnancy I had only few pounds over, but that has never truly bothered me. Anyway, I checked my weight this morning and it was 25 pounds more than before! I thought I will pass out from the shock. I really was a big child-bearing woman, I ate whenever and as much as I wanted, but somehow I didn't realize that I was getting unnecessarily fatter.

Also, I was hoping that after the labor most of it will be gone by itself, but obviously it didn't. :/

Any advice?

First of all - congratulations on your baby girl, God bless her.

And that thing about losing weight should be the last on your mind now, dear. We all went through it, and trust me, after a couple of months your weight will be the same as it was before your pregnancy. Simply, after all the work you will have around your baby (and the work you already have), your figure will be back in shape in no time, even without you realizing that.

I can assume this is your first child, but when you give birth to another you will see how silly was your worrying about baby weight.

Hey, I can totally understand you since I my wife had the same situation after she gave birth to our son.

She has always been fit and could never stand even 2 extra pounds, so her baby weight bothered her maybe more mentally than physically.

What she did to lose it is drinking a lot of water, drinking 2 cups of green tea per day. She used to have fruits for the breakfast and she avoided dinners.

Also, even though I  gave my best to finish all our house choirs, she was constantly active, around the baby, our pets, house and after 3 months or so she was on the exact same weight as before.

Health Advisor

Hello to all.

Weight gain during pregnancy is inevitable and healthy, but most women prefer to return to their pre-pregnancy weight and may even want to lose some more pounds and reach their perfect weight. How can you lose weight safely while recovering from pregnancy and birth? How much weight loss is too much weight loss, and how about weight loss while breastfeeding? SteadyHealth decided to help you through postpartum weight loss. We interviewed women who successfully lost their postpartum weight. They told us tips and tricks which all new and soon-to-be moms need to know if they want to lose their baby weight.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5MARHC.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

SteadyHealth doesn’t stop rewarding you. This time we decided to offer you our book “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” completely free on Amazon in the next five days.

You can download it on the following link - http://amzn.to/1eX8yUw.

In it new moms (and and ones who thought about losing postpartum weight) will find experiences of real women who gave birth and successfully lost their baby weight.

If you are satisfied with content of our book, leave a comment on Amazon and help us to be better as we are here to answer your needs.

Health Advisor

Hurry and get your copy of our ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” for FREE. Our offer will expire in three days.

If you ever wondered how women can lose baby weight fast and in a healthy way, this book is for you.It can be great gift for your sister, friend, significant other, or someone else. Learn from real mother’s experiences and bring back your great figure.

If you like our book, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people. 

Health Advisor

The end of our free promo campaign for ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” is near. This is your final chance to have it for free as today is the last day of our promotion. 

This book is a must-have for every new mom which struggles with her weight. If you want complete guide for safe and fast weight loss after giving birth search no more.If you like our book and want to read more real experiences in future, please leave us review on Amazon and help us in our mission.