I have been getting rapid heart beats for the past few yrs and 0ver the past year esp in the last 6 months has it been accompanied by chest pain, the chest pain used to be moderate and come and go but lately it has been coming more n more and have gone to the hospital and been kept for observation only to be told they can fig out why this keeps happening. I was given nitro for the pain n was told to go to the er when they persist and have done so but still they cant fig out why i am getting all of this chest pain. Some days the pain it so bad it makes me nauseated, dizzy so can someone out there tell me what might the problem be 

Do you have any deficiencies in magnesium or any other mineral? If not, then probably the doctors need to keep looking for the source of the pain. Good luck.

That could be anxiety.  Ask your doctor to keep close eye on the changes. Or if you feel, go for a second opinion. That could probably throw some light on your doubts.