My doctor prescribed me to have cardio exercises. I made mistake because I have not asked him anything more about it. Now I do not know should I do cardio before or after workout, since I want to perform this too. Should I have cardio on empty stomach or after a meal? I really need advice because I want to do it right.

If you are trying to get your weights and cardio done in one session, doing a cardio warm-up prior to weights is essential. This I mean in order to maximize the effectiveness of your workout. This warm-up should be about 10 minutes and be of cardio are done, the quality of your lifting will suffer. Your energy sources necessary to power anaerobic exertion will be used up; I think this is something you should know. Since you reap the most benefit from the last two or three reps, it is essential that you have the necessary energy. This energy is definitely needed to achieve those reps you want with cardio and workout. That fuel simply will not be there if you do a hard cardio workout prior to workout. In order for a cardio program to be successful, you must be consistent and stick to it, which I definitely have to recommend. The benefits from cardio will not be realized if you simply go for a walk once a month and then sit on the couch. The benefits will come from this will only happen if you can find a time that is convenient and fits into your life.