Hello everyone. I bought a Power shaper about a week ago. I didn’t buy it for me though , I actually ordered it for some guy in my neighborhood . He asked me if I can order it instead of him and he will give me the money as soon as it get here. It’s here for 7 days now and the guy is not answering my calls. I guess I’m not gonna get my money, but at least I get to keep Power Shaper. It seems like it could be useful. Do you happen to know any effective exercises for it?

Are we talking here about the AIBI power shaper?

You can do whatever you want with it. You can invent your own exercises. I love it!

I have some problems with my buns and thighs. This is one of the workouts I love to, it is not demanding it all. Power shaper does all the work, you just need to get into this position. You just need to stand on the Power shaper, but only with one leg. You don’t even need to move, just keep the balance. Let the vibration of the shaper to work your muscles.  When you get tired, you just alternate the leg. 

I do that exercise too. We are both lazy. :D There are so many more effective exercises that you can do using Power shaper. For example, you can combine it with lifting weights.

Just sit on the Power shaper board, make yourself comfortable. Start the weight from behind the head and raise it up above the head, arms fully straightened, with arms near the ears.  Then return to startiny position.

This is a very simple exercise. I don’t do it very often but I heard it is very effective. The best thing would be if you could do it on a daily basis.

Or you can also start with the arms bent at the chest. Elbows will be around stomach region. Lift the weights straight upwards and then return to starting position.

You can continue with the next exercise- Just start with your arms at the side and raise them to 90 degrees and then lower back to side.

Then you can stand up and take a Lunge position with one foot on the shaper.

You have a weight in your hand. Move it very slowly from side to side (left and right, hold it with both hands,  and while doing that try to alternate the legs.