lso iam 6ft and can lift just about 80kg. i want to get bigger but manny ppl tell me that if u push ur self to do weights and get big at my age it stops ur growth. but also other ppl say it dosent. for example my brother was 5.11 and went prison and became massive muscle wise and 6.2ft now. and he done wieghts and didnt stop growwing. would u say its in my jeans that i carry on growing when i do gym or not. because i dnt wanna do gym but stay my height. i dnt wanna reck my boddy. also how do i work on my chest. with dumbells or long bar. or none

Im in the exact situation. Im a keen rugby player at 16, i want to get as big and strong as possible but really don't want to limit my growth. Best pectoral exercise is the chest press for me (lookup chest press) it can be done with dumbbells or a bar. We need answers! please replyy!

Stopping growth is just one of the big misconceptions about weightlifting out there. The only way you can stunt your growth weightlifting is if you do steroids! SO stay way from that and you should be fine. Keep lifting weights and being active. It doesn't make sense this myth perpetuates anyway--if lifting weights stunted your growth, so would sports and physical exertion. You'er fine! Let me know what you think okay?