Hi, I have been working out in the gym for three months now. It all started as my desire to improve the way I look. The results were seen very soon. Now I am transferring to bodybuilding. I would like you to explain to me how I should hold the weight in the stiff legged barbell deadlift.

Hi, I am glad that the things are going great for you in the gym. I rarely hear that people who have been in the workout program for just a month or two turn to bodybuilding. I suppose that you have had a professional trainer make the workout program for you. It surprises me that you did not ask him for the proper technique for holding the weight in the stiff legged barbell deadlift. Anyway, this is how it is done. This exercise is for lower back, calves and hamstrings. You should bend your waist and hold your head up. Back must be straight and knees bent and held close together. Straighten up while holding the barbell in the arms length. Get to the previous position but do not let the plates touch the ground. This exercise must be done correctly and with the proper weight since it can cause serious damage.