I need you to tell me what kind of weights I am supposed to lift because I don’t want to gain strength or to boost my muscles. I just want to shape up my body and to slightly define my arm and stomach muscles. Is going to a gym necessary for that or I can do it at home? Thanks.

Of course you can do it at home. The basic thing about weight lifting for definition of muscles only is about that you should know that the lighter weights and more repetitions technique is used for this purpose. And if you want to improve your strength you should use heavier weights and fewer repetitions. In that case you boos your muscles and make them bulging. You can do both at home and you don’t have to go to a gym, but if you don’t have any idea how to exercise properly, maybe it would be good to go at least for a month and consult a fitness trainer about how to exercise.