Is it possible for a girl to get pregnant off of pre-cum? Ive been reading about it but im still worried. Me and my neighbor had sex one night but the first time we gave up because she was a virgin so it wouldnt go in. So we tried it a second time, a week after her period. When i sticked it in her (after getting oral and etc) it still wouldnt go in all the way, but i felt sonething come out and i knew rite away it was pre-cum. I took it out right away. Then we stopped. I didnt ejaculate anytime before we had sex. I actually peed right before. When she got home she said she was bleeding. This is the first time ive had unprotected sex. And im not ready to be a dad. Any answers would be a huge help!

Is there any way she can be pregnant?

It's very possible to get pregnant through pre-cum. If you're not ready to be a dad then don't have unprotected sex. Or better yet, don't have sex at all.