Saturday night I was driving my girlfriend back home and we figured we had a good amount of time before her curfew. We stopped and started messing around. During this whole ordeal her pants were never off. After she was finished she masterbated me, but I stopped her before I ejaculated because it would have caused too much of a mess at the time.

There was precum on her hands and she wiped it off so it wouldnt be noticable when she went in the house, but she does not know if it was COMPLETELY dry. About 30 minutes after we stopped messing around ( after she had been dropped off at her house ) she masterbated. What are the odds that her messing around w/ me 25-30 minutes before could have gotten her pregnant in this situation? She may or may not have been ovulating at the time.

Please guys i would really like an answer on this

you shouldnt worry about this..it is very close to impossible.

Hi

Just to let you know their is no chance what so ever. The little sperm that may or may not have been in the precum would have died pretty quick so 30min no worry's. Also she would have touched other things and it would have wiped off.

I think maybe you guys should talk about some form of contraceptive like the pill for her and a condom for you so it is fair on you both. Sounds like you only want fun not a baby and she sounds so young cos she has a curfew so play it safe guys you can have children in two more years if you like.