Hi! You can read more here on precum and pregnancy:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/PRECUM_AND_PREGNANCY_t63694.html

My husband took MaxSemenPills- and before we new it we was finished- we didnt have any time to even think about a condom. He pulled out & we noticed I was bleeding a little- but a week later I started my period & I have been feeling- light headed, head ahces, extremely tired, can focus, up set stomach for 2 weeks... I went for a walk with my two children and walk the same streets we always do- but the heat & the smell of Pizza Hut make me so sick. I was wondering if by him taking the pills and me not being on birth control- is it possible that he could of precumed and I got pregnant? Could I be pregnant?

Hello

I was wondering if you were pregant?

I haven't been taking the pill my patner and I were having some issues and so thought there was no need for them then when we did have sex he pu the condom on just after he was about to ejaculate

I now feel sick every afternoon and really like crackers.

can u get pregnant by using a condom the 1st time, and he ejaculates, then can you get pregnant if the second time u don't use it in the same day, but he didn't ejaculate the second time??? I'm nervous about the Precum issue