Me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time and were scared she might be pregnant. I didn't cum in her but I'm scared cause of precum. I pulled out and then walked to the restroom and cumd. But 21 hours later I gave her plan b. is there a possibility that she's pregnant??

no way could she be pregnant. you didn't have an orgasm anywhere near her AND top of that, she took plan b. chances are absolutely slim, if any.

Hi, yeah I also agree with Hoooowl. There is no chance whatsoever that your girlfriend got pregnant that way. You do realize that in order for your girlfriend to get pregnant you have to completely penetrate and then ejaculate inside of her. Getting pregnant any other way is borderline impossible. So don’t be worried, your girlfriend is not pregnant. If you are so freaked out about this then consider using some sort of protection like  condoms or birth control. That way you want to worried about such things. Hope this helps you out.