ok i really need help here so me and this girl we did sexual stuff we didnt have sex just rubbing each other like i was rubbing my penis agiasnt her vagina not even for 10 mins maybe less then 10 mins and i would whipe the precum off my penis a couple times and im jsut wondering if she could get pregnant by me rubbing my penis agianst her vagina please help someone who really knows about this stuff please help

Hello David, let me say it this way  first. There is no way that your girlfriend got pregnant just because you rubbed your penis on her vagina. Now, to explain. To actually get her pregnant you would need to penetrate inside of her and ejaculate fully so the spermcan reach the uterus. Keep in mind that getting a girl pregnant is not so easy as it might seem. Yes many people panic that they might be pregnant but also many people have difficulties trying to make a baby. So i think you should not be worried about her getting pregnant like that.  Just practise safe sex next time and use some form of birth control method so you dont have any more worries like this. 

yea but how sure are you?? like all i did was rubb my penis against her vagina maybe went in jsut once not even a inch maybe and could she be pregnant by that way