can you get pregnat three days later after an abortion 8-|

Yes, you can get pregnant immediately after an abortion because you fertility returns quickly.

ABORTION does not affect fertility.

This is whats confusing. Your supposedly fertile after. but if you system doesnt dump the pregnancy hormone right away it takes time. its not going to release that egg until your system is back to normal. You maybe fertile but with no egg release. Someone like me who had an abortion a month ago, may not quote may not get pregnant just cause im supposed to be fertile after. Your not supposed to get your cycle back until your system comes back to normal for me they sayd maybe two months until I get my period. NOW unless I wasnt paying attention in Biology. Usually 12 days before that is when the egg is released. varies for each person of course. YES should be careful until it comes back of course carefull all the time. BUt that doesnt necessarily mean your going to get pregnant if you do ?

Jurnie... I actually have had 3 abortions. My first two were very close, I had sex 2 weeks after an abortion thinking that I could not get pregnant yet.

I am a healthcare professional, so I KNOW biology, but some women have MENSES 4-5 weeks after an abortion, which signifies an ovulation soon after the abortion.

Not only that, but sperm can live in you for up to 5 days, so it is best to be careful.

me and my girl friend had unprotected sex while she was still pregnant and had an abortion the next day is it possible she will become pregnant again bc if the time we had sex the night before the abortion?

if you had unprotected sex 7 days after an abortion but the male did not ejaculate inside ,what would be the percentage of me getting pregnant from pre cum?

csn you get pregnant ten days after abortion even if your boyfriend pulls out i had an abortion about 6 7 weeks ago and had sex on the tenth day after the abortion. i had just stopped bleeding but then started again a few days later im now scared im pregnant my test says negative but after ten or so hours a very faint smugded line came up on one test but the other test said negative stil. he dident come atall even when he pulled out i dont know what to think  tho its been seven weekes my period hasnt returned also hears hcg can remain in blood stream for a while help me some one ? thankyou

hi if you find this out please reply and let me know thankyou x