I had an abortion by pill last April-May 2011, (which I regret so badly now) I think it was successful tho I haven't seen a doctor for that. After having abortion I was bleeding for almost a month and after that months after back to my regular menstruation cycle. It has almost been two years now, my boyfriend and I are having intercourse at least once a month without having any birth control. I wanna get pregnant again. Is it still possible for me to get pregnant again?

Hi yes it is possible for you to get pregnant again. Please consider though you are only fertile for 4 to 5 days in a month. So if you only have sex once a month you should monitor your ovulation carefully

Any pointers on how to know my ovulation days? Thankyou so much!

You normally ovulate around day 14 from the 1st day your period starts. But to be safe take your temperature every day you will find that your body temperature will go up 1 or 2 degrees when you ovulate. You can also buy a ovulation kit at your pharmacy.

Hi Yes it is possible but please remember you are only fertile for 4 to 5 days a month about 14 days after the 1st day of your period so when you plan to fall pregnant you must make sure you have sex when you are ovulating to fall pregnant.

Will do that! Thanks a lot!