I had an abortion 2 years ago, I am torn when I reflect on that decision. For the most part, I pretend it didn't happen...but that's just a fassad I create for having regret. Now, my husband and I are ready to have kids. I stopped taking the pill about 5 months ago. Just recently, we purchased an ovulation kit and I plan to try to determine the small window per month which conception can occur.
I am healthy and fit, I would be real happy if I lost about 5 lbs, but I guess everyone thinks that. My husband is also healthy. We think we're on the right track to conceiving shortly, but I can't help myself but think of the abortion and problematic consequences. Maybe it's just my emotions? Please share some advice, I'd really appreciate it.

a friend of mine had an abortion about 2 years ago, and she is now 8 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl. there is no true evidence of abortion having an effect on a womans next pregnancy. so, the best thing you can do is relax. i had to finally just relax when i was trying to concieve after a miscarriage, and now i am pregnant. and after you get pregnant, it's very important not to stress yourself out with the 'what if's'. for me it is very hard because i have already miscarried, and i'm sure your situation is very similar. but trust that everything will be okay, and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy.