I had an abortion 5 weeks ago. I took the abortion pill so it was like a miscarriage. I bled for a bout two and a half weeks and stopped. I started having unprotected sex again about two weeks after the abortion...about the time the bleeding was slowing down. Now, One month and one week later I havent started my period but a few days ago I spotted brown blood for a day or two. It was just a little when I would wipe. Am I still releasing blood from the abortion or is it posible that im pregnant again this soon?

The only way to find out is to take pregnancy test... Note: It is possible to get pregnant immediately after having an abortion... Good luck....

If you had an abortion, that must mean you don't want to have a baby right now. So, why in the world would you continue to have unprotected sex. This just makes no sense to me. An abortion is not a form of birth control!!!

yes this is totally true, but have you ever personally experienced an abortion? if so, your opinion may be worth while. If not, then you should not be voicing your thoughts to someone whose emotions are still fragile. honestly, with all due respect.!!

YOu could still be spotting old blood. Your cycle could be messed up because of the abortion. I am not against abortion by any means but for something to happen again so soon afterwards is what I think the other poster meant. Good luck.

everyone is different, I was like this I wanted a baby then got rid and now it makes it hard for me to come to terms with it and trying not to have sex for at least two weeks but its hard I did it without a condom and I keep stopping and starting my period don't know what to do I get really bad pain in the vigarna when I sit down and confussed on what it is ...................

We'll , I'm married lost my whole family and chose him to stay close to because after my abortion I regretted it because I realized my family was against me and always told me to abort my baby weren't support at all. Meanwhile my relationship twisted and was tested a lot. I had an abortion at 3 months and it's been a few weeks or less . I want my baby back but have to live with the choice I made. Me and my husband have grieved and cried together. I still love him and my step children so he said... I love you it's ok we'll be ok just take counseling to cope. Last night we had sex without protection and I don't mind if I get pregnant because I love him and want to have another baby. He asked well, what happens if you are and I said I won't tell no one and I'll keep it. We're so strong that we're ok in two weeks except I have a little anger but his love remains were close. It's awesome to still be here and forgiven thanks be to god.