I had an abortion 3 weeks ago for reasons I couldn't avoid how long will I have to wait to find out if I have fallen pregnant again have been having unprotected sex after a week after the procedure as we do actually want to conceive a healthy baby

Well for starters, wait a couple of months to try conceiving. It is not healthy to try again so soon after abortion those are not the best circumstances for a healthy baby. If you had to have an abortion for circumstances you couldnt avoid then what is to think you will get pregnant again and then have to have another abortion? It is very saddening that you decided on that, for I am,a woman who has been trying to conceive. Make sure it's what you really want and that you are stable enough to take care of a little one. God bless hun.

It is really what we want I was 12wks when they noticed the heart beat had stopped that's why they had to abort the pregnancy it wasn't a decision that was in my control it broke our hearts to go through it please don't think I am one of those people that are irresponsible I should have made it clearer in my post what had fully happened I just wasn't too sure how long I had to wait before we could begin trying again it took us a long time to finally concieve to begin with. I wish you all the best on your journey to become a mum