I had my hand on my P tip and my finger had little drops of semen in it , then unknowingly i had my finger into her V to help her attain orgasm! 

Is there any  chance of getting pregnant?? 

Thanks in advance! 

Yes there is a chance. If it was semen, it would have contained sperm which you transferred into her vagina.

However that depends on time of ovulation. Eggs are usually viable for about 24 hours. Sperm can live in a woman.s body for about 5 days.

Period dates and dates of sexual activity would be needed to estimate the liklihood.

Hope this helps.

@ Sheperd999

It was not semen , but some sticky gel like substance that ooze when we are aroused! 

If it was not semen, then it was pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). Pre-cum can contain sperm, particularly if there had been no urination since the last ejaculation.

My previous ejaculation was 2 - 3 days back.. 

Is there any chance?

I think there could be that chance. Medical opinion is divided, but research carried out in the UK has apparently found that some men do consistently have sperm in their pre-cum just before ejaculation, but some don't. As you had not ejaculated for 2-3 days, it is possible that there was a build up of sperm which mixed with your pre-cum prior to ejaculation. I don't know when you ejaculated (relative to your girl's orgasm),