My period is a few days late, but I haven't had sex. I remembered that maybe 2 weeks ago my boyfriend was rubbing my crotch area over my shorts, and accidentally touched my vaginal area but pulled his hand away quickly. I also remembered that a a few minutes before that he had stuck his hand in his pants to adjust himself, but I don't know if he had any semen on his hands, but even if he did, it definitely wasn't any substantial amount. I didn't think much of it, and he continued to rub my crotch over my shorts. My cycle is near 40 some days typically, and it's been 44, but it's sometimes irregular. I've recently traveled overseas but I had my last period on the way back, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I feel like I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms, but I might just be paranoid. V worried, help? :-(

Really the only way to know is to take a pregnancy test..Periods can sometimes be late due to a number of things, such as stress, cysts, weightloss or gain, thyroids and so on.

Baby the only true medically known fact unless you are Mary to get pregnant is through sexual penetration and the ejaculation of sperm into your vagina. Sperm can not survive once it hits air. So maybe you are just under stress of not having sex but wanting it so bad. So relax cause you are not pregnant. If you by some chance are that will be a miracle. GOD bless. If you are of age and you and he are serious about one another then go ahead and give him some.

While sperm can not survive long outside of the body, they are not killed upon contact with air. You can get pregnant if semen comes into contact with your vaginal area even if you were not penetrated.

There is a good chance you will not get pregnant 'Guest' but like 'Indiana Gal' said, the only way to know is to take a home pregnancy test. For an accurate result from the cheaper tests, you will have to wait a week or two before taking it. Good luck.