Hello all. I really need an answer to my question. My girlfriend and I were hanging out recently and there was a lot of touching and feeling involved. I do not want to have intercourse yet as we are both virgins and would like to wait before we have sex. However, when we were hanging out, I fingered her a little but just on her clitoris. I remember I wiped a tiny bit of pre cum off the tip of my penis with my finger and made sure it was all off. I think I waiting 5 minutes before I fingered her again. I was scared she or pregnant, but then a few days later she got her period. However after the fourth day, she stopped bleeding and had a little cramps. Is she pregnant? Please help.

I doubt she is pregnant, but you haven't given a lot of information. Pre-cum can contain sperm, but to get her pregnant, sperm has to enter her vagina at a fertile time. The fact she had a period is a good indication that she may not be pregnant.

1. What date did her last period start?
  2. What date did her previous period start?
  3. What date did this sexual activity happen?

The activity happened on the 16th this month. She got her period on the 19th. Her last period was around the same time (the 20th or 21st) the month before.

Then it unlikely she would have been fertile on 16th, and therefore would not be likely to get pregnant

Thank you very much! I was kind of freaking out for a second. You saved me some stress. I really appreciate it.

Pleased to help.
Take care